Our company, Los Angeles County Document Services Inc., has been Providing Fast and accurate service to the Mortgage and Loan industry since 2000. All our document retrievals, title searches and/or document recordings are done by our in-house staff in the Southern California counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura except for certified retrievals and recordings which we provide service in Los Angeles County only.
We do not out-source. Further we are a woman owned, minority, company. Our pricing is comparable and our quality, reliability and turn time excellent. (Bulk pricing can be worked out.) Our staff are well versed and we guarantee 100% accurate and on time service. We carry E&O insurance. Don’t hesitate to call or email for further information.
- Document retrieval
- Current owner and 2 owner search, foreclosure, commercial and full searches
- Recording and certified retrieval service (only Los Angeles)
Using our in-house resources we provide service for six counties in Southern California:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
We can receive your requests and deliver your completed product by fax or email. The retrieval process begins immediately upon receipt of your request.
We are constantly striving toward maximum quality and minimum turn-around time at a reasonable rate.
Complete information on all of our services can be found on our Services page or call 818-241-1990 for more information.
Our personnel are trained on the individual county requirements for Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura County. The only information we require in order to obtain the documents you need is either a name, address or document number. If it is there, we will find it!
Recording and certified retrieval service (only Los Angeles)
We offer walk-in recording service at very competitive rates. We will record any document you need recorded at the recorder’s offices in a guaranteed time. Our staff is trained to predict any possibly reject due to varying state and county laws and will help correct these on the spot.
Title Search – Residential and Small Commercial
We perform any type of real estate searches for residential and small commercials. We search the properties by address(es) and name(s) in the counties public records. Additionally we can do larger commercial searches, depending on liability. The average turn-around time for current owner searches is 24 hours. In case of any delay we will keep you updated on the expected completion time.
Any search can be customized to your specification but in general.
The searches include:
- Copy of current vesting deed
- Open mortgage and assignment information
- Information on liens, judgments and all open filings
- Current tax information and property assessment
- Additional copies can be provided depending on your search requirements and specifications.
Los Angeles County Document Services, Inc.
512 N Verdugo Rd Glendale CA, 91206
Info and Customer Service: Elisabeth@ladocs.biz
Orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Los Angeles County Documents Services is an invaluable partner and part of our foundation for nation wide searching capability. Time and time again, they proved to be fast, accurate and dependable resource. Los Angeles County Documents Services customer service is one of the best in the industry. You have yourself a long term client in ProTitleUSA."
- "Los Angeles County Document Services has been a great asset to our team. The flexibility and speed of response, as well as the quality of the reports and research is exceptional."
Thanks for all your hard work.
- "Los Angeles County Document Service has done a fantastic job of performing searches for us. The level of customer service is extraordinary in terms of professionalism, speed, and price."
- "It's a pleasure working with Los Angeles County Document Services. The staff is always helpful and courteous. The reports are accurate and easy to read. They also get the reports back in a timely manner commend them to anyone."
CFACTS Title & Closing Department
Los Angeles County Document Services Inc. 2017